JIDE IPINSAGBA APPRECIATES FOLLOWER'S OVER TEAM WORK


I would like to take the time to show gratitude and appreciation for everyone  who is supporting this vision and those  leaders who are playing a positive role in my first of many political campaigns. 
The bonds I've made with so many citizens in Ondo North Senatorial  District is the best part of it all.  I will continue to be your son and will never fail you.
I would like to thank all the Ward leaders who volunteered time and resources to my political campaign.
Most importantly, I'd like to thank the delegates who are ready  to preserve the culture of our community along with me by "Bringing the Best Out of Ondo North  Senatorial District."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OWING A HOUSE AT EVER BRIGHT HOMES FIFE GARDENS IS AN ASSURANCE FOR PEACE OF MIND.

EVER BRIGHT DEVELOPERS AND REAL ESTATE COMMENCES SALE OF FIFE GARDENS.

EVER BRIGHT DEVELOPERS AND REAL ESTATE MAKING STATEMENT WITH REAL ESTATE IN ONDO STATE NIGERIA.